2nd National Workshop cum Technology Exhibition for `Promoting Energy Efficient and Cleaner Production for Sustainable Industrial Growth’ on 8-9 March, 2018
The Knowledge Exchange Platform, which is a joint initiative of Bureau of Energy Efficiency and Institute for Industrial Productivity, is organizing the 2nd ‘National Workshop cum Technology Exhibition for Promoting Energy Efficient and Cleaner Production for Sustainable Industrial Growth’ from 8th to 9th March, 2018 at Silver Oak Hall and Lawn, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. Enthused by the outcome of the First workshop in the series, this event is being organized by the Knowledge Exchange Platform (KEP) with a focus on creating awareness, building capacity and to facilitate access to reliable and efficient technologies, service providers and financing opportunities for enhancing energy efficiency in the industry and the building sectors.
The event has been designed to cover the following specific objectives:
• Catalyse cross sectoral exchange of best practices, tools, techniques and experiences in energy management practices/ approaches along with their impact that have high possibility of replication across sectors.
• Create exposure to nationally and internationally available innovative and cutting edge technologies and practices that can support industry in meeting the future energy efficiency targets.
• Facilitate Technology transfer and B2B interaction with technology suppliers to assess their applicability, cost and performance parameters in the Indian context.
• Creating awareness on the provisions of PAT to help the industry in meeting the requirements under the scheme.
• Creating awareness about the new financing and business models for promoting energy efficiency.
Please click here to know more regarding the program schedule and registration procedure with details on participation fees : http://knowledgeplatform.in/events/2nd-cross-sectoral-workshop-cum-exhibition/