2nd National Workshop cum Technology Exhibition for `Promoting Energy Efficient and Cleaner Production for Sustainable Industrial Growth’
Date(s) - 08/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Knowledge Exchange Platform, which is a joint initiative of Bureau of Energy Efficiency and Institute for Industrial Productivity, is organizing the 2nd ‘National Workshop cum Technology Exhibition for Promoting Energy Efficient and Cleaner Production for Sustainable Industrial Growth’ from 8th to 9th March, 2018 at Silver Oak Hall and Lawn, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. Enthused by the outcome of the First workshop in the series, this event is being organized by the Knowledge Exchange Platform (KEP) with a focus on creating awareness, building capacity and to facilitate access to reliable and efficient technologies, service providers and financing opportunities for enhancing energy efficiency in the industry and the building sectors.
The theme and objective of this workshop cum technology exhibition is important for the industries covered under the 2nd and 3rd PAT cycle as well as those proposed to be covered in future PAT cycles. While the expanding footprint of PAT presents new opportunities for enhancing the energy efficiency and productivity, issues and challenges with regard to making informed decisions and choosing the right technology and approach that is best suited to particular industry sectors becomes important, particularly with a view to continuously improve the energy performance under the rolling cycle of PAT. This event has been carefully designed to address this particular need of the industry with opportunities to learn from the best practices through peer to peer interaction, interaction with experts and exposure to new and innovative technologies. The event has been designed to cover the following specific objectives:
1. Catalyse cross sectoral exchange of best practices, tools, techniques and experiences in energy management practices/ approaches along with their impact that have high possibility of replication across sectors.
2. Create exposure to nationally and internationally available innovative and cutting edge technologies and practices that can support industry in meeting the future energy efficiency targets.
3. Facilitate Technology transfer and B2B interaction with technology suppliers to assess their applicability, cost and performance parameters in the Indian context.
4. Creating awareness on the provisions of PAT to help the industry in meeting the requirements under the scheme.
5. Creating awareness about the new financing and business models for promoting energy efficiency.
The event will provide an excellent opportunity to enhance knowledge and facilitate exchange of best practices and transfer of technologies by bringing together the industry, technology suppliers and other important stakeholders on a common platform.
The draft workshop agenda and the Registration Form of the event with details on participation fee and registration procedure can be downloaded from the links given below. In order to participate in the event, kindly send the duly-filled in registration form to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Platinum Sponsor||Gold Sponsor||Gold Sponsor|
|Gold Sponsor||Networking Lunch Sponsor||Delegate Kit Sponsor|